Our Super Secure check forms:
- Use a UV dull base sheet which is backed with translucent fluorescent fibers and a copy-resistant artificial watermark.
- Go through a special treatment so that laser toner is fused to the paper fibers. If tampered with, this will leave marks that will signal alteration attempts.
- “Original Document” is visible on the screen on the back of the check
- The use of a Micro Print border line makes reproduction difficult
- Bleach Protection which displays the word “Void” if bleach is used.
- Plus much more.