To print your first check from QuickBooks using MultiChax, please follow these instructions:
- Open QuickBooks and a company file
- Under the FILE MENU, select "Printer Setup"
- Select the FORM NAME "Check/Paycheck"
- Change the Printer Name to the MCHX Virtual Printer and select the VOUCHER style below:
- Click OK to save the settings.
- Print a check from QuickBooks (make sure the virtual printer is selected)
- MultiChax will open and may ask you to manually select a bank (if you are using Manual Bank Selection Method)
- Double-click on your bank (if running Manual mode)
- Enter the Starting Check Number and hit OK (if in Manual mode)
- Confirm YES or NO if the starting check number is correct.
- MultiChax will then print to your pre-assigned check printer.
- To make change your check printer, open MultiChx.exe and click on CHANGE PRINTER